The wellbeing of patients and staff as well as visibility and management of critical assets are of paramount importance to the healthcare industry. CORE provides a flexible patient and staff safety and security solution whilst also providing asset management capability all through a single system. CORE also aids in optimising inventory to achieve the cost savings and improved patient outcomes desired by healthcare facilities and providers.
- ● Provides real time visibility of the assets and inventory to caregivers so that they can focus on their primary function and reduce time spent on searching for assets.
- ● Enhances the efficiency between Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) and Operating Room (OR) departments.
- ● Ensures that none of the devices/assets that are under maintenance enter the wards to prevent catastrophic events.
- ● Reduces workplace violence by managing staff duress through technology advancement.
- ● Increases Patient safety by monitoring their whereabouts and offering wearables to ensure accidents like patient falls are addressed as soon as they occur.
- ● Eliminates spoilage of sensitive drugs, organs, vaccines and food through automated 24/7 collection and monitoring of temperature data.
Process Automation, robotics, advanced sensors and analytics are reshaping the utilities industry by facilitating an increase in production, decreasing costs and driving transformation.
Introduction of IoT solutions in the Water, Electricity, Oil and Gas utility industry can make them more perceptive to improve asset utilisation, maintenance and performance. This is where CORE steps in. It enables a comprehensive view of utility operations, facilitates predictive equipment maintenance and better tracking of assets & people.
- ● Supports tracking and maintenance of assets like power generators, static compressors, transformers etc spread across a wide geographic area. Geography based asset visibility is made possible by using LoRa, GPS, 3G/4G as well as Satellite technologies. It facilitates tracking of the location, status, workflow, condition of assets and human resources needed to ensure that the operations are on track.
- ● Ensures that none of the devices/assets that are under maintenance enter the operational workflow.
- ● Utility industries facilitate a constant movement of different vehicles and assets in a large and chaotic setting. In such circumstances, smart sensors are used to avoid losing track of important assets, thus improving productivity and ROI.
- ● Captures the deterioration rate of the asset and avoids downtime caused by it. Currently, a large part of the utilities ecosystem uses a run-to-failure strategy to manage asset management, as they have not yet digitized to incorporate sensing or monitoring technology into their networks.
- ● Collects historical data and establishes a motion pattern along with other industrial parameters such as temperature and pressure of each monitored asset.
- ● Studies motion, temperature and humidity through its solution to provide comprehensive visibility on a wide range of machines.
IoT is revolutionizing the manufacturing industry, while managing the sheer complexity and breadth of different use cases within the spectrum of a “Connected Factory”.
Manufacturing operations include several elements such as materials management, machine performance Optimisation and personnel safety, all of which pave the way towards Industry 4.0. Through intelligent IoT solutions like CORE, manufacturers in every sector can not only monitor but also automate many of their complex process.
- ● Collects, processes, stores and analyses every piece of digital information generated in the warehouse of the manufacturer. This ensures material handling automation and more in ways which were unfathomable before.
- ● Allows administrators to view and analyse information within the manufacturing premises or across the distribution network.
- ● Facilitates relevant and timely data while monitoring staff security considering the potentially hazardous work surroundings.
- ● Avoids mishaps which can occur due to erroneous judgement calls especially regarding staff safety.
- ● Offers cutting edge predictive maintenance solutions which support manufacturing company personnel to determine when their equipment requires maintenance based on wear and tear.
- ● Helps manufacturers to spot asset failures even before their occurrence, often ensuring reduced downtime and increased efficiency.
IoT solutions are empowering the Heavy industry to optimise the work of the large machinery and infrastructure they use for operations. Be it locomotive, aerospace, or defence, connected operations are proving worthwhile for the heavy industries.
Leveraging on the recent advancements in autonomous land and sea transportation, IoT is revolutionizing the future of heavy industry. Solutions like CORE facilitate enterprise wide analytics for the industry to support personnel security through crane safety solution and reduced downtime through predictive maintenance.
Crane Safety Solution
- ● Uses optimal smart edge sensor tags as per the height and radius of the crane to ensure accurate data capture.
- ● Provides real-time traffic count data for system administrators to make informed decisions for crane movement, thus eliminating mishaps.
- ● Uses information collected by smart sensors on machines to accurately predict potential break down issues.
- ● Reduces the cost of unpredicted repairs or machine failures which can otherwise end up being very expensive.
Usually, the industrial facilities of the resources sector are in remote areas spanning hundreds of square kilometres. Scarcity of proper ICT infrastructure adds to its challenges in tracking people and equipment in real time. CORE leverages on technology such as LoRa, LTE, 3G/4G/GPS or Satellite to address these challenges.
- ● Supports tools, people, vehicles in indoor, outdoor as well as remote areas using RFID, Wi-Fi, GPS and 3G/4G. It facilitates tracking of the location, status, workflow, condition of assets, equipment, materials, tools and human resources needed to ensure that the project is on track.
- ● Ensures that none of the devices/assets that are under maintenance enter the mine site.
- ● Offers custom made wearables coupled with the CORE platform. Wearables include custom Tags and Wristbands using Wi-Fi, BLE, 3G/4G as well as Satellite technologies.
- ● Provides a Smart Helmet which tracks real time worker fatigue data to ensure workers are fit to perform their role and are not under excess fatigue.
Commercial Real Estate
With the advent of IOT, the construction industry - be it contractors, subcontractors or equipment rental companies, can use data to increase project efficiency. Also, Intelligent building solutions improve facility systems like HVAC, lighting, and physical security. That’s where CORE steps in.
It enables the construction industry to keep a tab on their tools, track equipment performance and ensure effective space utilisation of their completed projects. This enables companies to finish ongoing projects faster and within budget, thus growing their margins and making them more competitive. For completed projects, CORE can help maximize occupancy and amplify tenant satisfaction.
- ● Supports tools, people, vehicles in indoor, outdoor as well as remote areas using RFID, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G/4G as well as Satellite technologies. It facilitates tracking of the location, status, workflow, condition of assets, equipment, materials, tools and human resources needed to ensure that the project is on track.
- ● Ensures that none of the devices/assets that are under maintenance enter the job site.
- ● Reduces possibilities of theft at construction sites by tracking any movement of equipment during off-hours.
- ● Understand space utilisation to maximise Real Estate expenditure.
- ● Develop and optimise new models of work.
- ● Improve staff productivity.
- ● Helps construction companies in pre-empting the need for frequent & expensive machine repairs by ensuring predictive maintenance through condition monitoring.
- ● Studies motion, temperature and humidity through its smart sensors to provide comprehensive visibility on materials at the construction site/completed project which need to stay within a certain temperature or humidity range.